The Drive self propelled wheelchair has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid low maintenance tyres and height adjustable footrests. It easily folds down for transportation into a vehicle or public transport.
- Robust steel frame and is simple to operate.
- Wipe clean vinyl upholstery and padded armrests.
- Removable and height adjustable footrests.
- All-round solid puncture-proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep.
- 61cm (24”) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight.
- 115kg (18st) weight rating